Pages

▼

Friday, July 14, 2023

Release Blitz: Worth the Trouble by Eva Simmons


Worth the Trouble by Eva Simmons is now live!



To the rest of the world, Rome Moreno is the Riff King. An icon, a Rock God. When I met him, he mistook me for a stripper and asked me to ride his lap. So consider me unimpressed.

I didn't mean for him to take that as a challenge...

There's no place for a tattooed hunk of trouble like Rome in the regimented life of a world-class dance princess. My days run on a carefully timed clock - where I go, when I practice, what I eat. I sold my soul to the devil to pay for my dreams, and I've accepted it.

But one taste of forbidden fruit can do the most destructive things. Especially when I discover Rome's scars go a lot deeper than his tattoo ink.

I honestly believed that if they already owned my existence, it meant I had nothing left to lose.

I was wrong.



Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!

https://mybook.to/worthtt


Start the Enemy Muse series today!

https://mybook.to/heartbh


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3pGPSBM


Meet Eva Simmons



Eva Simmons writes hot, heartbreaking romance with complex heroines, and broken, dirty-talking bad boys who fall hard for them.

​

When Eva isn’t dreaming up new worlds or devouring every book she can get her hands on, she can be found spending time with her family, painting a fresh canvas, or playing an elf in World of Warcraft.


Eva is currently living out her own happily ever after in Nevada with her family.

 

Connect with Eva

Website | https://www.evasimmons.com/

Goodreads | https://bit.ly/3T1Qmvv

Amazon | https://amzn.to/3SL58GO

Facebook | https://bit.ly/3TMycyZ

Instagram | https://bit.ly/3SL5eya

TikTok | https://bit.ly/3TOmJid

Twitter | https://bit.ly/3SOLA4d

Bookbub | https://bit.ly/3SKNkeU

Newsletter | https://bit.ly/3SRoV7k 

No comments:

Post a Comment