Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Review: Love, Lost, and Found

For this review, I chose Love, Lost, and Found by Jean C. Joachim and Ben Tanner.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
What do a Marine who received a “Dear John” letter and a journalist who dumped her cheating fiancĂ© have in common? Nothing, outside of being heartbroken over lost love. But when they accidentally end up next to each other jetting to a Caribbean paradise, they do share one thing: mutual attraction. Friendship between Tara Mason and Sergeant Mick Peterson grows quickly through a few dates on St. Thomas. An argument coupled with a blunder strand them on a small deserted Caribbean island. 
In the midst of nothing but sand and water, possible starvation leading to death, old wounds heal. While working together to survive, Mick and Tara fall in love. Love found in their own private Eden is soon challenged in life-threatening ways when they return to the mainland. Long separations, danger and loneliness test their devotion. Is the love they’ve found strong enough to withstand what life throws at them?

This is the first book in the Lost & Found series.  The second book is called Dangerous, Love, Lust, and Found.  I would an island to be alone with my husband.  

Great book!!  I could not put this book down.  It grabbed me from the first page until I was done with it.  I am beginning to love when a romance book has some aspect of suspense or mystery.

Tara Mason finds her fiance cheating on her.  She decides that she has to get away on her ex-fiance's dime.  Tara is sitting beside an guy that is rude, disgusting, etc.  The Air Marshall switches seats with her and she is sitting beside Christopher "Mick" Peterson, who is on leave from the Marines.  

If Tara did not give up her seat to someone else (must read to find out who and why), and the switch seats did not happen, she would not have met Mick.


I hope there is more than 2 books in this series.  Love this series so far!


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Clean Sweep: Venom Series #1 by V.L. Locey


FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: