Sunday, January 14, 2018

Review: Nowhere Girl

For this review, I chose Nowhere Girl by Fione Keane.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Sophia…

They thought sending me to this supposed tropical paradise would keep me safe. But there’s no place safe for me now. Not when the memories won’t leave me alone.

I didn’t know what the universe had in store for me, but I definitely didn’t expect Jameson Burke. People think he has more secrets than I do, but he showed me his true self—his smile, his thoughtfulness, his love.

I can’t afford to fall so far, so deep. Not after what happened. I should run, but somehow my heart keeps coming back to him...

Jameson…

I had my own reasons to run. Little did I know the most important piece of my story started and ended with the quiet girl sitting next to me in seventh period.

Sophia Reid’s shy smile brought my soul out of hiding. Through her, I learned what starting over really means.

But if I give in to this love, I’ll put us both in danger.

For a short time, I was whole again, but what they say is right. The old me is dead, and the new one will never know love again.



This is book #1 in the Foundlings series.  This is Fiona Keane's debut novel and did an awesome job.  I loved it.  The characters were real to me.  I could see the struggles that both Sophia and Jameson went through.


I can not wait to read the other 2 books in this series.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Everywhere Unraveled by Fione Keane.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: