Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Sales Blitz: Mystic Wolves

 
Title: Mystic Wolves 
Author: Elle Boon 
Genre: Paranormal Romance/Werewolves/Shifters 

Mystic Wolves: Accidentally Wolf Book 1 and His Perfect Wolf Book 2 (Mystic Wolves #1-2)

Accidentally Wolf…Zayn finds Cora suffering from mating fever. As he fights the urge to claim her, his wolf wants her for his mate. From the moment Cora lays eyes on Zayn she wanted to climb him like a tree. Niall, the alpha and his brother, tells him to keep his dick and fangs to himself, but within hours he finds it impossible. Cora goes from being human to an Accidental Wolf more than happily, she just hopes she can survive when danger strikes.

His Perfect Wolf…Niall had given up on finding love, he’d watched his brother Zayn fall for his mate, and decided he needed a mother for his son, and a mate for his own. When he finds Alaina, his wolf stood up and took notice. Alaina woke up with no memory, but the one thing they both knew was they wanted each other. As they explore their attraction, danger follows her to Mystic. Niall will have to battle a pack of shifters bent on taking what was his, and kill the man who claims to be his mate’s father.
 
 
I’m a full-time wife and mother of two who has loved to read and write since childhood. I survived cancer and decided I could do anything, setting personal goals then and there. Four years later, after meeting many wonderful writers who allowed me to beta read for them, whom I can now call friends, I decided to write a book. Several years later I’ve attained my first goal, becoming a published author.
I love to write and have all kinds of stories in my head waiting to be written. The best part about my new journey is that if I don’t like it, I can re-write it, unlike real life, so I always make sure there’s a happy ending.
I’m creating new worlds, and I hope you all enjoy them with me. I can guarantee you’ll always have a hero or two you’ll love, and a heroine you’ll want to be.
 

No comments: