Monday, March 4, 2019

Excerpt Reveal: Butt Ending

Will Sloane finally escape the dreaded friend zone...? Keep reading for a SUPER STEAMY excerpt from Butt Ending by R.C. Stephens! It releases March 11th!!!
ADD TO YOUR TBR → http://bit.ly/2TwNIQi
FOLLOW R.C. FOR RELEASE ALERTS → http://bit.ly/2yiowDn
BLURB:
Sloane has been on her share of dates. She just can’t seem to find the right guy to pop her virgin cherry. Sloane’s mother, a well-known sex guru, believes she’s suffering from a hostile vagina. Poor Sloane is beginning to believe her mother’s professional diagnosis is true. Except for one small detail... She’s been pining for her best friend’s brother, Oli, for the past decade. Sloane’s heart is set on the unattainable, sexy-as-sin hockey player. She would give up on her Oli fantasy if it weren’t for those constant heated glares and that one passionate kiss that set her world on fire confirming her hostile vagina is right. Oli is the man for the job. Problem is, Oli seems to have no intention of settling down and has clearly placed Sloane in the friend zone. When crisis strikes, Oli and Sloane end up trapped in a car, driving to Canada with a sweet puppy and a whole lot of chemistry. But when Oli realizes she’s a virgin, he wants to run to the farthest hills to get away from her. Sometimes happily-ever-after isn’t that easy... Butt Ending is a laugh-out-loud friends-to-lovers story. Get ready for foodgasms, dirty talk, and one heck of a sexy alpha-male hockey player.
Oli
She tastes of sugar and sin. I’m treading in dangerous waters, and yet I couldn’t stop myself if I wanted to. I’m too far away from shore as my tongue runs down her chest.
I lift her under her arms and lie her on the bed. “I don’t remember the last time I fucked gently, but tonight I’ll try my hardest for you,” I say, because a part of me hopes she’ll cower and realize she’s making a mistake. It shouldn’t be me.
A nervous laugh escapes her lips. “Is that another warning? I told you I feel safe,” she says firmly, her voice too filled with lust to be taken very seriously.
I can’t blame her because that same need pulses through me, even though a nagging feeling sits on my chest, like I’m taking something that isn’t mine. I don’t want to hurt her or me. I sure as hell don’t want to cause trouble between her and Flynn, but my resolve has diminished, and like a moth to a flame, I’m consumed by her.
As my tongue runs over her pert nipple, it stands to attention. I’ve never wanted anyone like I want her now with her dark hair messy and splayed on the bed, her green eyes filled with heat so alluring. She’s quite the temptress, and she isn’t even trying.
My tongue plays with the bud of her nipple as she runs her fingers through my hair. She smells like fresh flowers on a spring day, refreshing, untainted, in need of love. My lips press against her other nipple, and she murmurs something unintelligible and moans, arching her back off the bed.
“That feels so good,” she rasps. Her heated voice does things to my insides. I want to make her feel passion that she’s never felt before. I want her to come completely undone because of me, for me. I’ve noticed over the years she has a wall erected around her not with my sister but with other people, especially those of the opposite sex, and although I don’t know what it’s about, it makes me feel special knowing she trusts me enough, that she cares about me enough, to want to give this precious gift to me.
“Good, baby, I want to make this feel good for you.” My mouth hovers over her delectable nipple as my tongue draws circles around it, making her buck beneath me.
“Ah!” she cries out, pressing her wet pussy into me.
“Fuck, I can feel how wet you are through my jeans,” I hiss.
“We better do something about those jeans then.” She grins sexily, her eyes heavy-lidded and warm. She gets to work on the button and zipper, then runs her hands over my ass. “Damn, this is one fine ass.” She giggles.
“You like my butt, huh?” I reach down to squeeze hers. “Yours is sexier than hell. Fuck, what I wouldn’t do to come inside it,” I growl, forgetting myself. She’s a virgin; her virgin ears don’t need to hear my fantasies about taking her from behind. At least not yet.
Her throat bobs. I’ve made her nervous.
“Don’t freeze up on me, baby. I’m not going there tonight. Like I said, I want to make this good for you. Tonight is all about you.”
NEED HOT HOCKEY NOW? For a limited time Big Stick is ONLY 99¢! So before you read Sloane's story, grab a copy of Flynn's: Amazon → https://amzn.to/2H0LeGt Apple → https://apple.co/2tCjEYb B&N → http://bit.ly/2Ev1XzR Google → http://bit.ly/2H0uSO1 Kobo → http://bit.ly/2Tgnepi
About R.C. Stephens:
As far back as R.C. Stephens can remember she was a sucker for a good romance. Of course there had to be a prince charming even if he ultimately was a dark knight and there had to be a happy ending. She watched the movie Dirty Dancing way too many times growing up and Jean Claude Van Damme movies too. Go figure! After years of saying she would write a book one day, she finally put pen to paper and carved out the plot line for what would eventually become the best selling Twisted Series. Now R.C. is just finishing up her tenth book and can’t seem to stop the stories running through her mind. Visit R.C. on her Facebook page to find out what’s new in her life and what releases she has coming up.

No comments: