Monday, April 1, 2019

Review: Eight

For this review, I chose Eight by Jane Blythe.
I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

They survived a hostage situation now someone is killing them off.

Sofia Xander runs a center for abused women and children, some of whom have fled for their lives, their abusers still out there. One of those violent husbands tracks his family down and holds eight people hostage in a bid to get his wife and daughter back. With no choice but to kill him to protect herself and the others, Sofia is unprepared for the impact it will have on herself and her life.

Detective Ryan Xander is proud of his wife for doing what she had to in order to save lives, but he knows taking a life will affect her. He just didn't know those effects would be her pushing him away. Then someone starts killing off the surviving hostages. Now he could lose his wife to a killer or she could walk out on him.

** Warning: Graphic violence and themes of sexual assault/abuse **


This is Book #8 in the Count to Ten series.  I have read every book so far & I will finish this great series. 


Another great book in this series. It had me guessing who did it? I can’t wait to read the next 2 books. This series is a favorite of my. Great job!! 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: