Thursday, October 24, 2019

Review: The Hardest Shot

For this review, I chose The Hardest Shot by Samantha Lind.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Beckett

Hockey is my life.
My focus.
My priority.
I left Sweden for it five years ago.
I’ve finally been given a shot to prove myself, and I refuse to let anything jeopardize that.
No distractions ~ especially not Julia, the stunning woman I can't seem to get out of my mind. Only problem is, she's my coach's daughter.

Julia

I grew up around hockey.
Lived and breathed it, thanks to my dad’s job.
I never thought I’d fall for a player.
Especially one my dad coaches.
But there's just something about Beckett that draws me in.

Can I convince him he can be the hotshot goalie and find love, without having to choose just one?

The hardest shot to defend is the one you never take. I just hope he realizes he can have it all.



This is Book #7 in the Indianapolis Eagles.  I love returning back to this team where we see where the previous characters are now.  Julia has been around hockey since her dad is a coach.  She always thought she would never fall for a guy on her dad's team, but there is something about Beckett that draws her to him.  Will he take the hardest shot?  

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: