Monday, August 3, 2020

Book Review: Fractured Diamond

For this review, I chose Fractured Diamond by Jane Blythe.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Betrayed. Sold. Tortured. Now she’s fighting to rebuild her life.

Diamond Hatcher was always the quiet girl—the shy one. Her ordeal at the hand of human traffickers left her more reserved, expressing through her paintings what she cannot put into words. She took the biggest risk of her life when she let Detective Elijah Newton know she was interested in him, but he didn't return her feelings.

Elijah's life was turned upside down in a way he never could have expected, and although he has feelings for Diamond, there is no way he’s going to drag her into the mess his life has become. Until fate forces his hand. When someone starts using Diamond's paintings as inspiration to commit murder, there isn't anything he won't do to keep her safe, including tell her his biggest secret.

↝ Trigger warning - mature content, issues of sexual assault/abuse, violence ↜ 



Another great book in this series! I love the suspense of guessing who did it and why.  I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: