Thursday, October 15, 2020

Book Review: Take a Number by Amy Daws

 For this review, I chose Take a Number by Amy Daws.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
A brand new standalone romantic comedy from Amazon Top 13 bestseller, Amy Daws!

Norah Donahue wants bakeries not babies, but her meddling mother has other plans. So when Nate, a blast from her past, moves back into town, Norah’s mother goes into full-blown Cupid mode.

Dean Moser is Boulder’s infamous mountain manwhore. He’s a stock market savant who thinks investing in a local bakery franchise famous for croinuts is his next big business move. The fact that the bakery owner is easy on the eyes is just icing on the donut.

When Norah needs a date for her parent’s anniversary party and Dean needs a date for his best friend’s wedding, the two decide to turn their business deal into something that can help them both out of a bind: Fake Dating.

The only problem? Highly flammable chemistry.

Dean doesn’t do serious and Norah only wants a bakery empire, but maybe they can have their croinut and eat it too.

Take A Number is a 92,000 word full-length rom com best enjoyed with lots of pastries. (less)


I love these books Amy Daws writes! Each one has had me laughing out loud! I have never been disappointed in her books. I couldn’t wait to read Dean’s book! Now I hope the next book is about Max.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: