Thursday, June 9, 2022

Book Review: Be Mine Again by Kathryn Shay

  For this review, I chose Be Mine Again by Kathryn Shay.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
He rejected her for career gains years ago and now he wants her back…

The middle president’s daughter, Hannah Masters Manwaring has built a sustainable life on a small plot of land in upstate New York. She either grows what she needs, or she swaps for it, and can fix or make just about anything. Then Secret Service Agent Zeke Carter crashes into her world again. Years ago, he betrayed her and broke her heart. How dare he return? No way is she giving him another chance. 



This is Book #3 in the President's Daughters series.  Zeke wants Hannah after hurting her all those years ago. He had chosen work over her. Now he regrets it. Hannah can’t trust him after what he did and how badly she was hurt.   Love the goat and the dog! I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: