Saturday, April 29, 2023

Release Tour: Shattered by Dreams by Tara Conrad

 

 ★✩★ New Release Tour ★✩★

Shattered Dreams

Fire and Ice Book 6

Goodreads: 


Hosted by DS Book Promotions









99c Limited Time Only!

Amazon

US | UK | CA | AU







Blurb:

Running seems to be the theme of my life. I ran the day my sister was abducted. I ran from the pressure of living up to her memory. I ran from being told I was wanted. I ran from everything. I continued running straight into the arms of a sexy and confident Dominant who saw my broken pieces and offered me a place to heal and grow in my submission. 

I was given a glimpse of a future I never dreamed possible, and I thought my days of running were behind me. But just as quickly as they came, my hopes and dreams shattered at my feet. While everyone around me celebrated, I suffered in silence. I was left with a single heartbeat frozen in time. Once again, I heard a familiar voice telling me to run. 

Without an explanation, I left everything behind to try to outrun the suffocating pain. But I’m so tired of running. Will I have the strength to face him, and what will happen when he finds out what I’ve been hiding?

If you’re already a Fire and Ice fan, Brandon and Lana’s story is one you’ve been begging for. If you’re a newcomer, grab a copy of Shattered Dreams and start reading the sizzling series you won’t be able to put down.


Genre | Tropes: 

Contemporary Romance | BDSM | Alpha male | Mafia, | Dark | Emotionally scared heroine




Start the Series here:

AMAZON




About Tara Conrad:

Tara Conrad is a collared submissive and married to her Dominant, George. They are high school sweethearts who are still madly in love. Tara has always loved reading and was encouraged by her husband to start writing. Tara writes sensual and steamy romances you're sure to fall in love with.

WEBSITE

Amazon:

Goodreads: 

IG: 

Newsletter signup: 




Hosted by



No comments: