Monday, March 28, 2016

Review: SEAL of Honor: Swede

For this review, I chose SEAL of Honor: Swede by Dale Mayer.  

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Swede watched the other SEALs fall one by one, even as murder got in the way of love… 
But his turn for love had yet to come. Swede hoped that he’d be lucky enough to find the perfect partner but knew it wasn’t going to happen while deep in the wilds of Mexico hunting a rebel training camp. Until a group of civilians showed up in the middle of their operation and he found out that the one person he’d known to be the wrong woman for him – was right in the middle of it. 
Eva had always loved animals, especially those in need. When a friend requested help moving a large group of horses from Mexico to their new homes, she jumped at it. And landed in trouble. With Swede, an old frenemy determined to extricate her. 
As he worked to keep her safe, she struggled to protect her heart. Only the rebels had plans of their own – and it didn’t involve a happy ending for either of them. 



I absolutely loved this book and this series.  This is Book #3 of this series.  It contained humor, brotherhood, a strong woman, and HOT SEALs.  These SEALS protect their own and Eva was one of their own.  Eva is Hawk's sister, who we met in Book #1, Hawk.  When I got to the end of this book, I wanted to keep reading into Shadow's book.  I can not wait until I can read that book!

Definitely a fan of Dale Mayer's books and will be reading more.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Secret Love by Christine Warner.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: