Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Review: Dinner for Three

For this review, I chose Dinner for Three by Reana Malori.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Celina Jefferson never expected to find love and fulfillment with more than one man, especially not at the same time. Adrian Marshall and Jake Huffington were two men who knew what they wanted out of life, and right now, they wanted Celina. A game of seduction is underway as Jake and Adrian try to convince Celina that the three of them are made for each other.


Celina is at a crosswords in her life.  She is missing something, but not sure what.  She is a strong woman.  The company she works for has been sold.  Now Celina feels like she is not sure about her employment status.

Adrian Marshall and Jake Huffington are 2 men who knew what they want out of their lives and right now they both want Celina.  Jake and Adrian are playing a game of seduction to try to convince Celina that she is made for each of them.

I do not think this story between the 3 of them is finished.  I wish there could have been more.

☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: