Sunday, November 20, 2016

Review: Where There's Smoke

For this review, I chose  by Where There's Smoke by Olivia B. Dannon.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Bella Struthers, recent widow, is determined to find out what really happened to her Navy SEAL husband. His mysterious death has her heart in a vise. Answers are her only ticket to freedom. 

Vincent Belluci moved to Peaches, Colorado a year ago, meeting Bella on his first day. He's wanted there ever since. Her witty, quick tongue and fearless nature strokes his libido like no other. But... she was married and off limits. 

Now that she's not, how long is he supposed to wait? 

Joining forces with Bella, Vince hopes to help her gain closure. However, getting answers from Navy SEALs is turning out to be a deadly game. Bodies are piling up. It'll take all his old mobster life know-how to get them both out alive. 

Even if they do miraculously survive, will Bella and Vince have a chance at a happily ever after of their own?


This book can be read as a stand alone.  This is Book #4 in the Heatwave Series.  I have read Book #1 & #2.  I need to read Book #3.

I love reading about town.  Vincent moved to Peaches, Colorado a year ago.  He met Bella the first day there.  He waited by the sidelines to see if there could be anything in the future.  Then, her husband dies.  He waits some more.  When Vince is given the opportunity to help and protect her, he can not say no.  Will Bella feel the same as Vince?  Will there be room in her heart for another man other than her husband?

I need to finish this series!  

☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: