Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Review: Nashville SEAL: Jameson

For this review, I chose Nashville SEAL: Jameson by Sharon Hamilton.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Jameson and Lizzie's story continues with their beautiful wine country wedding, and the journey to becoming a new family with Charlotte. A final farewell to Nashville and Jameson's singing career nearly topples everything as Lizzie has to weather the long good-bye when Jameson deploys for his first dangerous mission. But there is perhaps greater danger at home for the SEAL families while the men are away. 

This story takes place in San Diego and Sonoma County Wine Country, as well as overseas.



I love Ms Hamilton's SEAL Brotherhood series.  This was #15.  Nashville SEAL introduces us to the character of Jameson and Lizzie.  This book has their wedding.  

Before I read this book, I did read the previous book (#14) so I would understand everything.  Ms Hamilton had this in the back of the book. (Thank you for that).  
Lizzie got pregnant with her daughter, Charlotte, when she last saw Jameson at her parent's horse farm.  She never told him about his daughter.  Now Lizzie has to tell Jameson about Lizzie.  She is worried how he would react.  

I loved this book!!  The setting sounded so beautiful in Wine Country.  Made me want to go.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: When Snowflakes Fall by Tara Wyatt

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: