Sunday, December 25, 2016

Review: When Snowflakes Fall

For this review, I chose When Snowflakes Fall by Tara Wyatt.  

I requested ARC copy of the ebook through Netgalley in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
When Dr. Christie Harmon up and moved to Cheyenne, Wyoming to escape a vicious scandal, she expected a quiet, lonely Christmas on-call as a pediatrician at the local hospital. But when she’s treating a little boy with a bump on the head, she doesn’t expect his dad to be so distractingly handsome…or single.

In the wake of his ex-wife’s abandonment five years ago, Luke Grayson has been focused on raising his son Ethan. The scars from the split run deep, and Luke hasn’t trusted another woman to come into their lives. But there’s something about the sweet—and sexy—Christie that has him wondering if something’s been missing.

Can new love help lonely hearts find a way? After all, Christmas is a time for magic…
 

This was the first book I read by this author, Ms Tara Wyatt.  I was looking for a sweet Christmas book to read.  One that would help me find my Christmas spirit!  Dr Christie Harmon packed and moved to Cheyenne, Wyoming to escape a scandal.  She wanted a fresh start where no one knew what she did.  When a single father, Luke Grayson, is in the ER with his young son, Ethan, who has a bump on his head, Christie thinks he is attractive and sweet.  Christie is lonely, hurt from what has happened to her, and has a lot of self doubt.  Will she be able to get past all of her self doubt and hurt and move on with a great guy?  I love how Christie and Luke go back and forth.  They have great chemistry from the beginning.

This is book #1 in Graysons series and I can not wait to read book #2, Like Fresh Fallen Snow.  If you are looking to find your Christmas spirit, then I highly recommend this book!



☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Brands Who Came for Christmas by Maggie Shayne.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: