Saturday, January 7, 2017

Review: SEAL of Honor: Markus

For this review, I chose  by SEALs of Honor: Markus by Dale Mayer.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
The 7th book in the ever popular SEALs of Honor series is coming in late September. This is Markus and Bree's story.


This is Book #7 in the SEALs of Honor series.  I love this series.  Reading romance books on SEALs is a top favorite of my.

Navy SEAL Markus Donner loves his job.  He has felt loss and does not want anyone to feel that.  He feels dead inside.  Markus loves his team and their mates.  Bree has faced death and won.  She is living her life to the fullest.  Bree ends up being kidnapped.  Now what is she to do?  Bree does not have her energy back yet.  Does she run for her life?  Wait until someone saves her?  Markus is in the right place at the right time!

Loved this book.  Strong characters.  Danger, adventure, and drama.  Another great read in this series.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: SEALs of Honor: Mason's Wish by Dale Mayer.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: