Saturday, January 7, 2017

Review: SEALs of Honor: Mason's Wish

For this review, I chose Mason's Wish by Dale Mayer.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
This is a Christmas Novella continuing the story between Mason and Tesla! 

Mason loves his life with Tesla, but living together isn't enough. He wants more. He wants it all. He wants forever. 

All set to make this a memorable Christmas for the two of them, he calls her at home and hears her cry out as she fights off an attacker. Racing to her rescue, he finds her missing – again. 

Determined to put the horrific memories behind her, Tesla is looking forward to a bright and happy future. But someone nursing a grudge has decided it's payback time. 

Their lives change in a flash as Mason races to save Tesla before they lose their future – and each other. 


This is book #7.5 in the SEALs of Honor series.  I love this series.  We met Tesla and Mason in an earlier book.  Tesla got herself into trouble once again.  Someone messed with her program and before she found out who did it, she was kidnapped.  Mason has to save her.  What would he do without her?  What is Mason's Wish?


I loved that we as readers can read more about characters from previous books.  Tesla was a favorite of my.  She is strong and does not give up.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: The Holiday Romance Series: One Small Town, 4 Great Stories by Robyn Grady.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: