Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Review: The Promise of Forever

For this review, I chose The Promise of Forever by K. L. Jessop.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

December: that special time of year that excites me like no other.
When Tamzin King stumbled into my life two years ago, I knew I had to make her mine.
Which I did.
The promises we made that December have stayed with us. They’ve changed us and created an unconditional love that no one can break.
She is my everything.
But when fear of what the future might hold suddenly hits me, it’s enough to knock me off kilter.
I’m a man who stands by his word. I put those I love first, and I never break the promises I keep.
Until the day that I do.
 



This book was better than the first one in this series.  Wow!!  Loved everything about it.  I am not going to say much of what I loved because I do not want to give a thing away. 

What I can tell is all of this: I love the advice that Noel gets from his mother.  I love that Ruby was a sweetheart, who told you how it is even though she was 5.  I love that Ruby what she called Noel.  I hope there is another book in this series.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Unforeseen by M.C. Decker

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: