Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Review: Unforeseen

For this review, I chose Unforeseen by M.C. Decker.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Cassidy
I always believed in fairy tales. So much so that I made a career out of them. As a wedding planner, I made it my goal to perfect everyone else's happily-ever-after. I even believed in finding mine once, too, until one man left me alone and pregnant –crushing my dreams, and leaving me jaded.

Blake
I was living every man’s dream; I had the career I’d always wanted, my soulmate in my corner, an adorable daughter, and a son on the way. Everything was perfect until it wasn't. A series of unforeseen events tragically altered my path. In the blink of an eye, I was left a widower and a single father of two.

I wasn't seeking love again, but she found me. Now I just needed to break down her walls and help her fall.

**This book can be read as a standalone.**







Omg, I think this has been the best book I have read in awhile.  It really pulls at your heart strings.  I love how we got bits and pieces of Blake's life with Alyssa.  I think it added something to the book.  It was about Blake overcoming his fear for cheating on his wife, who was died, and for Cassidy's fear of men leaving her like her daughter's father. 

This was my first book by this author and I can not wait to read more.  If you want a book that pulls at your heart strings, then this is a book you need to read.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Knocking Her Up by London Hale.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: