Saturday, February 24, 2018

Review: Healed by You

For this review, I chose Healed by You by Christy Pastore.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

Some relationships go far beyond the Hollywood backdrop.

Fake romantic relationships have always been a thread woven into the fabric of Hollywood. In the old days, studios played the matchmaking game simply to promote their movies. Today the game remains the same, only now the stakes are higher and the players ever changing.

The two of us knew what rock bottom looked like and we needed a way out of the rubble before it destroyed our careers and our reputations.

From multiple staged paparazzi appearances and charity polo matches in the Hamptons to romps in the Caribbean and even being seen together at a high-profile celebrity wedding, the plan was simple—an agreement that would benefit all involved.
But, falling in love was never part of the plan.

And for two famous friends, one summer in the Hamptons could change everything.
 


This is Book #2 of the Harbour series.  Another great book in this series.  Now I read the first book first and the third book second.  Following me?  I did not have any problems following along.

I love how Grady and Harlow fit together.  They both have gone through a lot. Both of their exes were something else.  I think Heather was the more entertaining one.  They did heal one another. 

I can not wait to read more from this author!
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next:  The Sometimes Sisters by Carolyn Brown.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: