Thursday, March 15, 2018

Review: Impact

For this review, I chose Impact by Danielle Norman.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
They always say that two wrongs don’t make a right...

Well, she was wrong for breaking into a house that didn’t belong to her; even if she and her daughter had nowhere else to go.

And, I was wrong for watching her on the surveillance camera as she moved through the house and climbed into bed.

So I offered her a job and a home.

Her smile…
Her curves…
Wrong has never felt so right.

Now, I want to make the biggest impact yet…
I want to make her mine.
 


This is the third book in the Iron Orchid series.  I have read book #2, Almost, but not Book #1, Enough.  This book was awesome!  It had an impact on me with every emotion in the book.

I started this book on the same day I finished it.  I could not put it down.  Katy has had a hard time with raising her daughter alone.  Her parents kicked her out.  The father wants nothing to do with them.  Now they are living in model homes and praying that they won't be found out.  Damon comes into their lives and she feels like fool for hiding a secret from him, but how can she tell him?  Bee wants Damon in her life.  My 2 favorite characters that could make me laugh in this book was Bee (of course) and Ringo.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Roped by Vanessa Vale.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: