Monday, July 30, 2018

Review: Five

For this review, I chose Five by Jane Blythe.  I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Innocent victim or crazy liar?

At the hospital Laura Xander bumps into a teenager who claims that she and three other girls were kidnapped five years ago. The man whom she alleges abducted her maintains that he is her father and that his daughter is mentally unbalanced. A race against time ensues to prove the girls are kidnap victims before the man who says he’s their father takes them home never to be seen again.

Detective Paige Hood was nearly killed by her stalker four years ago, he stole something from her she can never get back and she's still trying to come to terms with the ramifications. Now the stalker is back and determined that she will not live to see the morning.

** Warning: Graphic violence and themes of sexual assault/abuse **


Better and better with each book I have read.  Wow!  The twists I did not see coming- OMG!!  Loved that little twist!  I can not wait to see how Ms Blythe plays it out in the next book, Six.

I can not wait to read Six, but I looked up when Seven is out and I have to wait until February 2019.  I am not sure I can wait to read Seven to Ten!! Great series that will have you on the edge of your seat!!!

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: