Monday, July 30, 2018

Review: Four

For this review, I chose Four by Jane Blythe. 

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
A terrifying ordeal irrevocably changed her, leaving her trapped in a prison of her own making.

Ten years ago Laura Opal endured a four day long ordeal that left her broken and traumatized. But the men who hurt her were caught, tried, found guilty and imprisoned, so what’s happening in her apartment building doesn't have anything to do with her. She's sure of it.

Detective Jack Xander and his partner are investigating the sudden spate of crimes at an apartment building, but every time they think they’re making progress another assault leads them in a completely different direction. As they hunt for the killer’s real target Jack is about to come face to face with someone from his past he thought he’d never set eyes on again. Is the woman he's never been able to forget the potential victim he's been looking for? And if she is how is he going to keep her alive long enough to make up for past mistakes?

** Warning: Graphic violence and themes of sexual assault/abuse **
 


Once again Jane Blythe did it!!  Awesome read. On the edge of my seat guessing who I thought who could it be. Can’t wait to read Five. After reading the fourth book in this series, I want to read more in this genre. I love it that much. 

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: