Thursday, August 2, 2018

Review: Montana Heat

For this review, I chose Montana Heat by Vanessa Vale.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

This is a Small Town Romance 11k novella! Short and not so sweet!

Emma Hardy has wondered why Sam Carter rocked her world (and her libido) with an incredible kiss then calmly walked away, quit his job, and disappeared for two months. Not exactly the hot kiss follow-up she'd been hoping for.

But Sam was busy making plans.

Plans that include the two of them and picking up where they left off.

This time, nothing will stop them.
 



This is Book #3 in the Small Town Romance series.  I have read the first 2 books in this series.  

I loved that Sam and Emma worked together.  He did a big sacrifice for Emma, but he did not tell her anything.  Just left.  There she was wondering why after their hot kiss.
I am looking forward to reading Book #4, Montana Wild.
☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: