Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Book Tour: Forever Wanted Part Two

Title: Forever Wanted - Part Two
Series: Wanted Series
Author: Dee Palmer
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
Release Date: August 7, 2019
I’ve just landed my dream job.
It couldn’t be more perfect, I get to be the boss, 
doing a job I love in a stunning location 
and the morning view is just an extra treat for a girl like me.
What’s the saying:
‘Two birds one stone’ 
More like ‘One chick and two bones’
The bosses just happen to be two of the hottest guys I’ve ever seen. Navy seals no less.
They’re the good guys, sweet and very easy on the eye. 
And they have taken it on themselves to show me the ropes.
The only problem is, I’m not sweet, I’m not good and I’m definitely not a keeper.
And these guys are looking for more, they want to find the ‘one’.
I’m not even looking for the ‘one at a time’.
What is it about men? 
What I see as a none starter they see as a challenge.
They flash a killer smile and tell you ‘things change’.
Yes, they do, but I don’t: 
I’m here for a good time, not a long time.

Amazon Review - “I binge read this one in mere hours, & WOW!!”
Amazon Review - “Tug and Toxic will make you melt!”

No comments: