Friday, August 16, 2019

Review: The Widow's Keeper

For this review, I chose The Widow's Keeper by Kishan Paul.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:


No matter how fast or far you run, your past will follow...

Three years have passed, and Ally's memories of her kidnapping and torture still haunt her. Determined to keep her demons at bay, David refuses to leave her side.

Until...

The lies woven to protect come unraveled. Ally has no choice but to return to the land that once imprisoned her. This time, instead of the sociopath who tormented her years ago, she faces his angry brother. A brother whose thirst for vengeance threatens to destroy everything and everyone she holds dear. 




This is the second book in the Second Wife series. This was an intense emotional rollercoaster along with a lot of suspense.  The Second Wife was an excellent book and this was one, too.  This is definitely a series I look out into the world with different eyes.  It makes human trafficking real to me.

I can not wait to read the next book, The Deadly Match.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: