Saturday, September 28, 2019

Review: Bittersweet Moments

For this review, I chose Bittersweet Moments by Emily Bowie.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Not all true love has that fairytale magic. Happily ever after can be bittersweet.

Brax:
I swear I was staring at a ghost. Raya Stratton died five years ago. But one shared look was all it took to open a vault of secrets. With lies and greed unraveling together, we learn that a single mistake could cost both of us more than we are willing to lose.

Raya:
The only way to escape my power thirsty father was to leave the only man I ever loved. We were supposed to have our fairytale ending. Instead, I tore that chapter out, burning it, along with the rest of my future, in order to protect the secret that would show itself in a few months.


This is Book #3 in the Steele Family series and it is my favorite book.  It had everything I look for in a book- romance, heartache, twists and turns.  I can not wait to read the next book on Rhett.  Every time I have read a book in this series it is like coming home.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: