Sunday, November 24, 2019

Review: Blindsided

For this review, I chose Blindsided by Amy Daws.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
NOW LIVE!

What happens when an almost thirty-year-old virgin agrees to let her Scottish footballer best friend give her some lessons in seduction?

Lots of banter, awkwardness, jealousy, and heat.

Midfielder Maclay “Mac” Logan is a loud-mouthed, tattooed ginger content with focusing on football. But when an adorably-freckled seamstress comes barreling into his life, he finds Netflix-And-Bickering with her to be his new favorite pastime.

Freya Cook is used to being the invisible woman with a needle and thread, offering cheeky punchlines as she helps dress London’s finest. She’s plus-sized in body and spirit, and other than her friendship with Mac, talking to the opposite sex is one skill she never mastered.

However, after one innocent game of Never Have I Ever, Mac offers to play Love Coach for Freya.

What neither of them see coming are the feelings that develop when the clothes come off.

Now they’re both about to learn the biggest lesson of all: Don't fall in love with your best friend.

Blindsided is a full length (97,000 words) contemporary rom-com standalone with a sports theme.
 



So many emotions while I was reading this book.  I absolutely loved Mac and Freya.  I love how Mac and Freya fight like an old married couple.  I loved that Freya was down to earth, who told Mac how it is.  I could see Freya in real life.

I really hope there are more books in this series.  I loved all of the ones I have read.

“You blindsided me, Freya. You blindsided me with everything I never knew I wanted.”

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: