Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Book Review: Winter's Mourn

For this review, I chose Winter's Mourn by Mary Stone.


I picked this ebook from the selection of Kindle Unlimited books.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
The graves are small, but they hide a big secret.

When The Preacher targets her family for his last kill, Winter Black is the only survivor. After recovering from the brain injury she received that brutal night, Winter single-mindedly pursues a career as an FBI agent, but not even her unexplainable talents, discovered after her coma, can prepare her for her first case.

After human remains are discovered in the woods, someone will go to lethal lengths to keep an old mystery buried. Special Agent Black is pulled into an investigation that hits too close to home. In the town where her parents were murdered, Winter needs to find one killer...while being stalked by the shadow of another.

Welcome to book one of Mary Stone’s debut crime fiction series. If you love a page-turning thriller with mind churning mystery, unexpected villains, and riveting suspense, Winter’s Mourn will keep you guessing until the end. 




Omg!! I love this book. I can’t wait to read the entire series. Love the name, Winter Black. When I think of winters, I think of white. Winter is strong and independent. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: