Sunday, February 16, 2020

Review: Dangerous Ledges

For this review, I chose Dangerous Ledges by Fallon Raynes.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Amazon:

Liza McAllister is newly divorced when she's talked into going on a cruise with her friend Chrissy. Determined to put her crazy ex behind her, Liza throws caution into the wind and indulges on some new clothes and a spacious cabin on the cruise ship. But someone else has other plans.
Ledge McAllister is hell-bent on reclaiming what is rightfully his. His life was turned upside down the day his wife walked out of his home. He will not lose her again. She belongs to him.

"Let me just say my mind is BLOWN! 100% blown! There was not one moment while reading Liza and Ledge’s story that I could even remotely anticipate what was coming next. This book is heart pounding, stomach dropping, clutch your pearls and say about a million prayers kind of crazy." GoodReads Reviewer Cassie Ashford

"OH MY HOLY HELL! Fallon Raynes completely blew my mind with Dangerous Ledges! In fact, I'm so shocked that this is her first full length book (I read that she had been previously been writing poems & short stories), and that shock turned into awe & wonder because she should have been releasing books long before this, so color me a 100% fan girl now!" GoodRead Reviewer Jennifer Pierson

A great book! Liza wanted a new life without her husband. She couldn’t forgive him. He had other plans for her. Intense story! I can’t wait to read more from this author. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: