Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Book Review: The Therapist

 For this review, I chose The Therapist by W.S. Greer.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
~ An Alpha Male, Relationship Coach, Taboo, Erotic Romance ~

My name is Dr. Malcolm Colson. During the day, I’m dedicated to helping relationships stay afloat. At night, I swim in a sea of erotica. My two lives never cross paths, but navigating them both definitely takes its toll.


On my side of the therapist’s couch, I crave control. When my submissive, Ava Pierson, starts to break the rules of our relationship, I find myself grappling to keep things on track.

On the other side of the couch is Sean Tillman, a humble man dealing with the familiar problem of not knowing how to please his woman. I have just the prescription Sean needs, if he’s willing to be open-minded, and learn that satisfying a woman often requires admitting you don't know as much as you think you do, and learning to go the extra mile.

If I could listen to my own advice, my life would be simple. But as the pages turn, I learn that I’m the best at giving advice, and the absolute worst at taking it. 
(less)

This is different than the normal books I read lately. Mostly murder who did it kind of book.  Malcolm gave the reader a very good look at his profession as a sex therapist and relationship therapist.  I could see the issues with Sean and Becky being real.  I can’t wait to read the next book. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: