Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Book Review: Toxic

                             For this review, I chose Toxic by W.S. Greer.


I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
~ An Alpha Male, Relationship Coach, Erotic Romance ~

I don't know when things became so out of control.
On one hand, I have new patients who exhibit all the signs of a toxic relationship: anger spewing from the man, fear emanating off the woman, faded bruises that look to be covered with makeup, and an obvious level of control that exceeds anything that can be considered healthy.
On the other hand, a blast from my not-so-distant-past has returned, and the effects of her arrival are like wildfires being set throughout my life. The flames are spreading too rapidly for me to put them out, and somebody is bound to be burned.
I don't know when things became so out of control, but if I don't reel it all in, everything I’ve built will become ashes in the wind.
 (less)

This book had me on the edge of my seat.  Suspenseful!!  I loved how Malcolm was having problems in his personal life when Kim & Trent came to see him.  I felt the emotions between Kim & Trent coming off of the pages.  It had me on edge for Kim.  The end was a favorite for me!  A perfection completion to this great series!!
 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: