Thursday, May 20, 2021

Book Review: Call Out by Autumn Archer

 For this review, I have chosen Call Out by Autumn Archer.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
COMING MAY 2021


I wasn't sure what to expect with this book.  The last 20% had me on the edge of my seat.  I love the everyday heroes world.  I have read a few books from this series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: