Monday, May 17, 2021

Book Review: Wild Ride by Kim Loraine

 For this review, I chose Wild Ride by Kim Loraine.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
The biggest rivalry in Sunrise, Montana is the feud between the ranch families of the Rykers and the Wildes. And it’s only grown stronger over the years.
So what happens when a Wilde and a Ryker wake up in Vegas, in the same bed, hungover, and…married?
Sutton Wilde and Sera Ryker are in for one Wild Ride.


This is Book #1 in the Wilde Horse Ranch series. Love the title. Loved Sera & Sutton. Rival families about a feud Sutton’s dad and Sera’s mom leading it? A perfect story about a cowboy and his girl.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review

No comments: