Monday, October 4, 2021

Book Review: Some Trust Can Be Rebuilt by Jane Blythe

 For this review, I chose Some Trust Can Be Rebuilt by Jane Blythe.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Trust is fragile.

Mia Taylor-Black loves her job as the head of the River's End search and rescue team. When the children of the town start going missing, turning up unharmed in the forest, she starts feeling like someone is watching her. She's been there before, had a stalker whose reign of terror ended up costing her everything, and the idea of going back to that dark time in her life terrifies her.

Julian Black loves his wife but guilt over not protecting her tore them apart. Seeing his brother get a second chance with the woman he loves makes him hope that he might get that same chance with Mia. He knows it won't be easy to regain her trust, but nothing worth having in life is easy and he vows that nothing and no one is going to stop him from reclaiming his marriage. (less)


This is Book #5 of the River's End Rescues series.  I knew it!!  This time I got it right. Loved the suspense of who’s stalking Mia. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series. 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: