Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Book Tour: Snowed In with Him by Martha Sweeney

 

Title: Snowed in with Him
Author: Martha Sweeney
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Holiday Romance, Women's Lit
Release Date: November 16, 2021




Order your Mobi/Kindle Copy HERE



Another night out on the town in New York City with her roommate, what could go wrong for Simone?

Waking up in a strange bed, stranding her with the bar's known player after a major snowstorm, would do it.

What's a girl to do when they're snowed in for several days? What's a girl to do when she starts falling for the player? What should Simone do when she's unsure of which girl she is of the many romance stories she narrates for a living? Is she the girl being played before the guy finds his true love? Or, is Simone the girl who gets the guy?

"I feel like I’m in the middle of my own twisted, real-life romance story but I’m too scared to know the outcome. Which girl am I? Am I the girl being played who end up with her heart broken? Or, am I the girl who gets the guy?"

(Note: Simone is the older sister of Harper from my short story One Kiss that was featured in the Because Beards anthology.)





READ THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS HERE

Goodreads Review - “Read this in a day. Wow! Fun, flirty, and sexy. I need a Wesley.”
Goodreads Review - “This book is smoldering hot!!”





HOSTED BY:

No comments: