Thursday, November 11, 2021

Book Tour: Stranger by J.J. Grice

 

Title: Stranger
Series: Dark Matter Security #1
Author: J.J. Grice
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: October 29, 2021











Cole-
I’m not a good man. I’m a killer. I take care of business and I don’t blink an eye when I do so. But they seem to be convinced that I’m the right man for this job. They say I’m the only one who can protect her, to save her from the abusive life she lives. I will do it. But when all is said and done, who will save her from me?

Lillie-
I’m trapped. Trapped in a marriage to a man I don’t recognize anymore. I have no one to turn to and nowhere to go. When a mysterious stranger approaches me, offering me the freedom I’m so desperate for, I jump at the opportunity to escape the hell I live in now. But did I just run from one danger into the arms of another?





J.J. Grice is a married mother of three who has had a passion for reading and writing for as long as she can remember. Her dream has always been to become a published author.

Afraid that not a single person would be interested in reading what she wrote, she put her dreams on the back burner while she focused on raising her family.

It wasn’t until her husband and a close friend convinced her to just go for it, that she finally decided to dive into the crazy world of self-publishing.

After completing The Maine Stay series, her first full-length series, she quickly discovered that people actually want to read what she writes! She now works from home as a full-time author and is truly living out her dreams!



HOSTED BY:

No comments: