Monday, January 3, 2022

Book Review: Doctor Mistake by J. Saman

 For this review, I chose Doctor Mistake by J. Saman.

I received an ARC copy of the ebook for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
He's my best friend's older brother. My boss. And now my new roommate...

In the hospital, death always comes in threes. Apparently, so do mistakes.
Mistake number one? My fiancé, who I just learned is cheating on me. So much for being the strong, in control doctor who's always on top of her game...

Mistake number two? Knocking on the wrong door.
The door I thought still belonged to my best friend now belongs to his older brother, my obnoxious, overly cocky, gorgeous-as-sin attending physician, Carter Fritz.

The billionaire playboy gives me a place to stay, and a shoulder to cry on. But when he makes me feel seen for the first time in I don’t even know how long, I tell myself I don’t regret what was easily the hottest, most earth-shattering night of my life.

That is until mistake number three comes along... and I'm staring down at a stick with two pink lines.
Having a baby at this stage of my residency could cost me everything I’ve worked so hard to build.

But Carter? He's undeterred. He doesn't just want more; he wants it ALL.
Including me.

But what happens if following my heart turns out to be my biggest mistake of all?

DOCTOR MISTAKE is a 105k word super STEAMY, deliciously angsty forbidden romance that will hit you straight in the feels! It is a standalone in the bestselling Boston's Billionaire Bachelors series featuring Boston's hottest billionaire doctors and the women they fall head over heels for! (less)


 I love books where the guy and girl don’t like each other. Their chemistry is off the charts. They keep fighting with one another until a combustible reaction happens. Can’t wait for the next book. I love reading series.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: