Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Free Share: Cracked Open by T.L. Christianson

CRACKED OPEN
by T.L. Christianson

FREE

 
 
FREE! Cracked Open by T.L. Christianson is FREE for a limited time only!
 
“the chemistry, the romance, the anger, the betrayal just wow!... in my top 5 reads!!”⁠ – Goodreads reviewer⁠
“Wonderfully written… impossible to put down.”⁠ – Goodreads reviewer⁠
“Wow! Absolutely loved this book, cannot wait for the next in the series.”⁠ – Goodreads reviewer
 
Get your FREE copy today  https://bit.ly/35nydoE
Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ https://bit.ly/3r8bPIt
 
Dragons, bonded mates, and irreversible decisions.

After a car accident left my only parent – my father in the hospital, I was swept away to the Dragon Born Academy by my estranged grandmother.
 
If I had to be there, I’d be an observer of this place with its rituals and superstitions… After all, everyone’s made it clear I don’t belong.
 
But then it happened…and Ashe Carrick – my impossibly irresistible bond-mate happened.
 
Being Cracked Open changed everything… Who I thought I was, WHAT I thought I was…
 
DRAGON BORN.
 
The words alone bring to mind monsters and princesses in castles.
 
I am the princess and the monster they locked away. However, my story has no damsels in distress, waiting to be rescued.
 
It’s self-rescue time, and I’m done playing nice.
 
The Dragon Born Academy
Cracked Open
Over Easy
Hard Boiled
Frying Night
Sunny Side Up
 
Then check out the spinoff series:
Dragonborn
Court of Fire and Ashes

Court of Stone and Dust 

No comments: