Friday, May 3, 2024

Book Review: Never Let You Go by Bella Rivers

  For this review, I chose Never Let You Go by Bella Rivers.

I received an ARC copy of the e-book for an honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Christopher Wright is Emerald Creek’s hot, broody, single dad baker. And my totally off-limits boss.

The fine print of my baking apprenticeship contract neglected to mention a few key details. Like how hot the master baker would be. Or that he’d be really good with his hands, and not just in the bakery. Oh and that part about “room and board”? A bedroom way too close to his, and him cooking for me and his daughter every night.

I'm here to secure my inheritance: my late grandmother's sprawling empire of industrial bakeries. She never loved me, but she was the only family I had. Despite her coldness, inheriting her legacy is my last chance to find a sense of belonging.

But as my relationship with Christopher grows, my focus shifts.
This single man. His little girl. The small town they live in and the new friends that treat me like family.
All this feels more like home than I’ve ever known.
Until Christopher catches onto the real reasons I’m here.
--------------------------------------------------------------


The Meet-cute is a bit different than most books I have read and I love that.  An bakery apprentice and a baker!  Christopher does not like the company Alexandra works for.   What will happen when he finds out who she really is?  Will he be able to forgive her for not telling the whole truth?  

My favorite tropes are single dads and small towns!!  Christopher's daughter, Skye, is the cutest.  

Heart wrenching story!  The ending was great!!! LOL!!  I can’t wait to read the next book in this series.

CAWPILE: 9.0
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: 

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: