Tuesday, November 12, 2013

If you have....

If you have $50 Gift card for Amazon, what ebooks/books would you buy?

I have a gift card for Amazon that I need to spend.  I want it to be for books!  I have a couple on my list, but wanting some ideas.  

1. Perfect Match by Kristan Higgin
3. The G-Free Diet: A G-Free Survival Guide by Elisabeth Hasselback
4. Some Kind of Wonderful by Maureen Child
5. Home Front by Kristin Hannah
6. Confessions of a PTA Mafia Mom by Elsie Love

Maybe these:
1. Dark Witch by Nora Roberts
2. Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts
3.

Update 11/14/2013 6:48p:
I brought these books so far:
1. Third Time Lucky by Claire Cross (#1 in the Coxwell Series- I have 2 & 3).
2. All or Nothing by Claire Cross (#4 in Coxwell series)
4. The G-Free Diet: A G-Free Survival Guide by Elisabeth Hasselback
5. Against All Grains by Danielle Walker
6. Some Kind of Wonderful by Maureen Child

Any ideas?
Melissa

No comments: