Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Review: A View to a Nerd

For this review, I chose A View to a Nerd by Chris Redding, which is the first book I have read by this author.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Waking up next to a dead guy can ruin your whole day. When a wise-cracking interior decorator wants to put her past behind her, the dead body of the mayor’s son makes it pretty clear that won’t happen too easily. A conservative former computer geek for the FBI is holding on too tightly to his past. His wife died under suspicious circumstances and he believes the decorator has the information to solve the case. Unfortunately for him, she isn’t talking… until a series of events convinces her she needs protection especially when her biggest secret threatens to destroy both their lives. 

This is book two in the Nerds Saving the World Series. Originally published as A View to a Kilt. 

We start the book with Miriam waking up beside her friend, who was murdered in the night.  How would you deal with something like that?

This book had action, suspense, thriller, mystery along with romance!  It definitely had me hooked and I could not stop reading this book.  Loved the big secret that Miriam had and I did not see that at all.

There was times where I was confused.  I am not sure how to explain it.  Maybe it was too much at one time hitting me, but I don't think that was it.  I do know that if I get a free moment so I can re-read this, I will.

I can not say too much about the surprise or the mystery that happened in this book because it would give away the good stuff.


☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa  
Review coming next: Love's Last Chance by Jean C. Joachim

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: