Monday, July 18, 2016

Review: Baby Sheep Gets a Haircut

For this review, I chose Baby Sheep Gets a Haircut by Brooke Williams and illustrated by Robert Kane.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Poor baby sheep has never had a haircut. When the farmer finally gives him a much-needed trim, he gets to see the farm for the very first time. The problem is...he doesn't know what his mommy look like or where to find her!


My son, Ethan, and I read this together.  We love reading books and then reviewing them together.  We both loved the story.  We loved the illustrations.  I love the dedication to Brooke Williams' daughter, but how she writes it: "May you see life clearly and always remember your mommy!"  That is so sweet.  Her daughters will always have these childrens' books that she has written.


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: SEALs of Honor: Cooper by Dale Mayer.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: