Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Review: Band of Bachelors: Jake

For this review, I chose Band of Bachelors: Jake by Sharon Hamilton.

I requested an ARC copy of the ebook in exchanged for a honest review.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Navy SEAL Jake Green wakes up in the Honeymoon Suite at the Desert Oasis Motel in Las Vegas and can’t remember how he got there. But that’s not the only thing he doesn’t remember. A bachelor, his left hand now sports a gold wedding ring.


It seems like all of the bachelors keep continue to fall into marriage one by one.  The background for Jake is messy.  That is the only word I can use to describe him.  2 ex wives and an ex girlfriend.  Wow.  Jake needs to slow down in the girl department.

I loved the book, but I felt like something was missing.  I wanted to know more about the ending.  What else happened?  I do not want to go into details for those who have not read the book.  I do hope there is another book with more details on Jake and Ginger.


☆☆☆☆
I give this book 4 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: A Long Walk Home by Piper Landen

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: