Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Review: True Blue SEALs Zak

For this review, I chose True Blue SEALs: Zak by Sharon Hamilton.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
Zak and Amy are destined for each other. After successfully passing the BUD/S training, and helping to stop a San Francisco terrorist attack, Zak goes to the arena of war with the rest of his SEAL Team 3 buddies, to return a changed man. Amy will have to negotiate the pain in her heart as she works to discover the man she loved going off to war is still the man of her dreams, and only if she can convince Zak he still is that man. 

This is #13 in the SEAL Brotherhood series.  I was so happy to be able to read about the story on Amy and Zak.  Once Amy and Zak were back together, he did not want to let her go.

While I was reading this book, I kept thinking if my husband was in the military and came back different than he was, what would I do?  I would do as Amy did- stick with her man.  Show him your love and be patient.  Amy showed us readers that if things to change she would have to be patient and strong.

I hope this couple to mentioned in books coming.  I would love to see where they are in the future.
☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: A Heap of Texas Trouble by Carolyn Brown

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: