Thursday, August 17, 2017

Review: 7 Dirty Lies

For this review, I chose 7 Dirty Lies by Alexis Anne.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:
It was right out of one of my movies:
Tropical island, sexy single man, two hot nights of nameless passion.

Except instead of falling into each other's arms, we went our separate ways, never to be seen again.

Of course I thought about him all the time. The way he laughed, the way he saw right through me, the way he took no shit as his strong hands roamed my body. If there was one night I could repeat, it would be that one.

I never expected to see my mystery man again.

Fast forward to my new movie set and the handsome property owner. Yep, same guy. Same sexy, sexy guy. Our chemistry is still off the charts but there’s one tiny problem: he doesn’t trust me.

Okay, so I skipped a few important details. I don’t blame the guy. But they were just little white lies. Unfortunately if I want that movie-perfect ending I’m going to have to set the record straight...and hopefully have a little fun in the process.

*a standalone book in the world of Tease
 



This is the second book I have read by Ms Alexis Anne.  I was hooked from page 1.  Lily is an actress on vacation with her best friend, Ted, who is like a brother to her.  She needs to learn how to relax.  Lily meets Colt.  They have a lot in common like being workaholics and needing to relax.  They send 2 awesome days together then go home.  Lily did not give him her real name or her occupation.  What will Colt say when he learns the truth?  

This is #7 in a series, but can be read as a standalone book.  I have not read the others in this series, but I plan to.  I am a romantic at heart.  I love reading books that has a lot of romance in it.  What would you do if you were on a tropical island on vacation and a hottie wants you?

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Come Back to Me by Kathy Coopmans

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: