Thursday, August 24, 2017

Review: Reunion

For this review, I chose Reunion by London Hale.


I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.

Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

We're heading back to Temperance Falls for a second chance at love...

She’s ready to move on 
High school reunions are supposed to be fun. Unfortunately, mine starts with a storm that traps me in a house with my newly ex-boyfriend...and his hot-as-sin stepbrother. Luke kept in touch with me over the years, but not like this. Not with his hands, his fingers...his mouth. If my ex finds out, it’s more than just a friendship on the line. I could destroy a family.

He’s done holding back
Hannah’s been off-limits for twelve long years, ever since my stepbrother swooped in and claimed her before I could. As if coveting from afar isn’t bad enough, now I have to suffer through our ten-year reunion watching them together. But things aren’t as perfect in paradise as it would seem. One overheard conversation between them, and I’m ready to throw caution to the wind. If my stepbrother can’t make her scream, I’m more than happy to get the job done.

London Hale's books can be read in any order or as standalones. Looking for something quick, filthy, and taboo with a guaranteed HEA and no cheating? The couples of Temperance Falls deliver.



This is my second book from this duo writing team.  I loved how my attraction was completely drawn in by the time I finished the first page of this book.  I didn't want to stop reading either.  I read this in 2 settings!! 

Hannah has been dating Barry, who has been a jerk of a man.  Never really treating her like a man should treat a woman.  Barry's stepbrother, Luke, is happy to show Hannah exactly how she should be treated.  Hannah came home to Temperance Falls for their class reunion.  When Hannah is stuck in a friend's house by a storm, she realizes that Barry is not the one for her.  Luke overhears Hannah and Barry's conversation about a problem she has with him (Must read to find out!!  It is a good one!).  Luke wants to help her in anyway he can!

I can not wait to read more from this writing duo!  If you want a fun sexy as sin book, then this is it!!


☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Sacked in Seattle by Jami Davenport.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: