Thursday, August 24, 2017

Review: Sacked in Settle

For this review, I chose Sacked in Settle by Jami Davenport.

I received a copy of the ebook for a honest review of this book.


Here is a brief description from Goodreads:

You've met Riley in Crashing the Net and Tiff in Melting Ice. Now they're all grown up and have their own story to tell.

He's loved Tiff since high school--but tragedy has blockaded her heart. 


Tyee University football player Riley Black has adored Tiff since high school, but she's never felt the same way. As Riley enters his senior year of college, he's finally moving on and enjoying the perks of being a star athlete. Until one glimpse of Tiff unearths all those old feelings of longing and desire, not to mention the trauma of their shared past.

Tiffani Vernon has been running from her demons for seven years. When she's forced to return to Seattle for financial reasons and attend the same college as Riley, she's confronted with the traumatic event which has shaped her future and scarred her memories of Riley. Tiff struggles to avoid her secret high school crush, but he's not having any of it. He's pursuing her with a relentless determination to prove once and for all, they were meant to be together.

Can love finally heal their wounds or will they succumb to the pain and forever wonder what could have been?
 



This is my first book I have read by this author.  This book drew me in from the first page.  What Tiffani and Riley went through was beyond anything I thought it could be. This was definitely an emotional read.  Tiffani had to stop seeing Riley as the boy from high school.  She had to stop seeing the man that wanted to stand beside her.

I can not wait to read more from this author.  I want to find out if there was a book on Uncle Coop, which I am sure there was.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa 
Review coming next: Her Book Boyfriend by K.R. Grace.

FTC Disclosure: The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company has provided me with a copy of this book for review or I have purchased the book with my own funds.  The opinion I share about the story are mine and have not been influenced by the The Publisher/Author/Book Tour Company if received for review.

No comments: