Friday, September 15, 2017

Facebook Page

Just created a Facebook Page.  I will be organizing it more in the upcoming days.  I want to promote more authors and their books and I thought it was time to have a Facebook Page to do that.  I am trying to remember to post more on Twitter, too, but the majority of my posts are scheduled.  I need to figure out a schedule to do that without overwhelming those on Twitter.  I guess you need a link to go to my new page.  Click HERE.  I also have to figure out on to put this on my blog on the side.  I think I remember.  Each time I post something on here it will put it on my Facebook page.  If I have items scheduled, then it will be the next time I am on my laptop.


Now get on over to my Facebook
page and like it!  Please! 
Happy Reading!!
Melissa



No comments: